I believe that anyone who is serious about starting or growing a creative arts business should have a chance to learn the best success and business strategies.
I also believe this is best done away from your studio with other like-minded creatives who will understand and continue to support you.
Your place to do that is the eighth annual Creative Arts Business Summit on March 21-23, 2019.
That’s why when someone turned in her ticket for this year’s Creative Arts Business Summit (CABS), I decided to offer two partial scholarships. Two lucky winners will be able to work directly with me and a group of other creatives for three days in the middle of March.
For many who have attended CABS over the past seven years, this has been life changing. I want that for you, too.
Here are the rules:
- Send us a note or a video indicating why YOU should receive the scholarship. Be sure to mention how this will make a difference in your business and life.
- Written entries should be no longer than 300 words and videos should be no longer than 3 minutes!
- If you choose to do a video, clearly mention the website www.CreativeArtsBusinessSummit.com in your video so people who watch it know where to learn more about this event you’re talking about.
- Send your written response or a link to the video to email@example.com.
- We must receive your entry no later than 11:59 pm Eastern on Sunday, February 24th.
- Be sure to include your contact info, as I will notify the winners directly.
You can learn more about CABS and read the success stories of some those who’ve attended here.
Time is limited so don’t delay. We must receive your entry no later than 11:59 pm Eastern on Sunday, February 24th.
Don’t miss this chance to uplevel your business this year with some financial assistance. Before you know it, you’ll wish you had joined us.