In the Spring issue of The Professional Quilter, Sue Moats discussed hosting a special longarm event as a way to market your business. She spoke with the organizers of two such events, one in North Carolina and the other in Ohio. While each event is different, the guild members accomplished the following goals with the shows:
– educated the public about longarm quilting
– offered longarm educational opportunities for quilters
– raised funds for future needs
– provided quilters with access to longarm supplies
– gave longarm quilters the chance to meet with potential clients and answer any questions/concerns, and
– celebrated longarm quilting
Both events were so successful that the groups are organizing shows for this year.
To read more of Sue’s article and learn how your group can sponsor its own longarm event, you can purchase Issue 103 or can start a subscription here.
Tags: Longarm Quilting