A couple of weeks ago I posted about a seminar that I was attending with David Neagle, the million dollar income acceleration coach. It was truly worthwhile, and gave me a lot to study. I have more than 10 pages of notes from his “Wealth Acceleration Day.” Here are just a few of the things I learned:
• Success requires that you go beyond what’s comfortable – into what was termed the abyss – and to do that you must know where you are and where you are going. And, the faster you get beyond the discomfort zone, the faster your changes will come about
• Take responsibility for all your experiences and ask yourself, “Why am I choosing to have this experience?” This process gives you power to make changes.
• You need to be clear on your vision and goals.
• Don’t ask “How?” When you do that it breaks any expectations, just be open to it manifesting. The “how” will take care of itself.
• Your belief system is made up of thoughts, feelings and action. When they are all congruent, you will be able to manifest remarkable success.
He also talked quite a bit about our belief about success and what holds us back. Some of this sounds simple, but it’s not easy to accomplish. You can think you’ve got your belief system congruent and then the worry, doubt and fear jump in.
When my husband and I got to Baltimore, the first person I saw was Sheri Flemming, a subscriber and longarm quilter from Hershey, Pa. (Lots of people drove or flew into this seminar, so I feel fortunate it was only a 35 mile drive for us.) I brought my camera, so here’s a shot of my husband, Rand, myself and Sheri. I asked a woman sitting near me to take the shot, and I actually manifested a professional photograph – Lynn Dykstra who owns Focused Images Photography Inc in Reston, Va
If you’re interested in learning more about David’s programs, he offers a free 4-hour teleseminar that you can download and listen to at your leisure. It’s called the Art of Success and you can get it here.